Finally, I once again have a website for my Gammon One Name Study with the Guild of One Name Studies. Back in 2014, my AWS Drupal and WordPress instances died, and I was not able to get things going again.
Luckily, the bright people at the Guild of One Name Studies thought it would be a good idea if they were able to host websites for their members. It is one of the goals of the Guild, to publish all research results. So, the Guild Member Website Project was born.
At first, only HTML websites, WordPress & Wikimedia based websites & ones created using TNG were supported by the project. When I recently read that Drupal was available, I set about resurrecting my old Drupal site from backups. And here it is:
The process to get it up and running again was quite involved, so I will blog about that separately. Today, I added the last family group page, and then checked and corrected all the links and added back some missing images on this blog. Hopefully I am now back where I was in 2014, with everything working.